Light, robust and extremely comfortable, the Hi-Fi M500 headset is designed for quality audio enthusiasts. The M500 is beautiful to behold with its lavish design and high-class workmanship. The M500 is soft, delicate and robust. This aluminium alloy model weighs only 7.4 ounces.
They are a brand of closed-ear design headsets with a slim cable that has a remote control incorporated into it.
All of the unique technologies that combine that went into producing the KEF M500 Hi-Fi headphones combine to create a very natural sound experience with the intense clarity of sound delivered by this product.
The audio output is full and beautifully balanced. The 40mm neodymium transducer of these headphones delivers a high definition response in all frequencies ranging from 20 Hz to 20 kHz. Weighing less than a conventional copper coil, the coil of copper-clad aluminium enhances treble response and reproduces all musical nuances.
The transducer in the acoustic chamber is precisely positioned to optimize the clarity, dynamics and depth of bass. This product gives a solid performance with its rich audio lows, clean mids and highs Regardless of what genre of music being played, you are sure to enjoy the best of each musical note.
The KEF M500 Hi-Fi on-ear headphones are very much compatible with most smartphones, computers and other mobile devices. With an integrated microphone and a remote control on the anti-tangle cord, iPhone and other Apple products, you can control the functions or switch between telephone calls and music. It comes with two detachable cords
As an added measure of comfort and safety, this product has been designed to meet the standard CENELEC EN60065 / A12 for protection against excessive ear pressure.
- Product Manufacturer – KEF
- Item model number: M500
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 16 x 11 inches
- Product Weight – 7.4 ounces
- Product Shipping Weight – 1.9 pounds
- Housing material – Aluminium alloy
- Output Mode – Stereo
- Microphone Type – Built-in – on the wire
- Controls – Volume, answer / end
- Headphones Type – Supra-aural
- Connections – Jack
- Connectivity – 2.5 / 3.5mm
- Cable length – 1.3 meters
- Transducer – 40 mm
- Frequency response (Hz) – 20 – 20000 Hertz
- Sensitivity (dB) – 103 dB ± 4 dB (IEC-318 at 1 KHz)
- Impedance (Ohm) – 32 ohms ± 15%
- Max Input Level- 30mW
- Mitigation – (-20) dB
- Features – High fidelity sound, maximum comfort, minimum noise
- Strength – 32 ohm
If what you want in your headphone of choice is a comfortable and stylish headset with smooth, expressive dynamics, then this would be a very good buy for you.